Traductor

sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

Let's speak clearly...

Some people call it "music", others call it "life", and finally the less melomaniacs call it "noise" I'm talking about metal.

Well... What metal is? There are many definitions for that. According to Wikipedia: "Heavy metal (often referred to as metal) is a genre of rock music that developed in the late 1960s and early 1970s, largely in the United Kingdom and in the United States."

Whatever, Metal is one of the most discriminated musical genre, but the question is... Why is it?
I'd bet half of my capital that people who don't like this music is because metal is a very hard music and I agree with them, but I don't understand why that people who don't like it call the people who like "goths", "hairies", "emos", etc...

But I think that we have the need of call people in a special way, with an alias, with a nickname. For example if you are very smart, you're a nerd; if you like dressing in black, your a goth; if you are a boy and you like men, you're a faggot instead of homosexual...
A lot of examples of that, so I'd like a day without pseudonymous, without labels. Would it be possible? I hope yes.

How would it be a day with just good modals? Might be insufforable, I couldn't speak without insults. Well... I mean, I'm not the worst and  foulmouthed person of all the world. But I think a good insult could be economic. For exemple: Is it not better say: "Motherfu****! You hurt me!" to "Excuse me Sir, You must know that you have made me a little portion of pain on the knees for being cycling on this road, but I don't mind, I just let it go and it doesn't matter"? That's my simple opinion.

I'd like to settle up that an adult can says all the insults he/she wants, but I wouldn't want to see a child saying these words. In fact, a child doesn't need to economise his/her vocabulary, it's just a child! But, unfortunatly, most childs speak very bad! Now if you heard any child of wherever he/she'd know most insults than you. It's sure.

Those boys and girls -in my opinion-  are haunted forever. There is not possible solution for their behaviour, so I see two clear solutions: The first one is educating your son or daughter with patience, love and well-temperament and try to change this terrible behaviour And the second one I see is confining him/her in the most well-known boarding school with the most estrict professors. I think the first one is the best, because the second -I think- is for parents who don't like their own children.

And finally, I just want to say that we have to do something for change the worst habits we have -I'm the first who have it- and call every thing with its own name, not heavies, goths or hairies.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada